Rule Evacuator 8000 G.P.H High Capacity Dewatering Pump
Evacuator 8000 - High Capacity Dewatering Pump
Backed by the Rule brand of DC pumps, a brand enjoying over 45 years of operational excellence, the Evacuator 8000 represents the largest entrant in the upcoming Evacuator line of high efficiency portable utility pumps.Providing a sizeable 8000 GPH flow rate, the EV8000 represents the highest flow rate offering in the Evacuator product series. Designed as an alternative to gas or diesel powered portable pumps, the EV8000 excels in work environments requiring fast, efficient removal of large concentrations of standing or flooding water. Similar to the other Evacuator pumps, the EV8000 benefits from the same innovative power connection which allows for direct operation from your vehicle's 12V battery, via two heavy duty battery clips.
- Impact resistant strainer protects against debris and jamming
- Integrated on/off switch in supplied 25' cabling, providing operational convenience away from the power source
- Harsh environment DC motor technology, proven in over 15 million operational units.
- Direct operation from a 12 volt vehicle battery, providing flexibility in location and use.
- Extended dry run time capability, preventing pump damage due to inconsistent water flow.
- Thermal overload protection for each motor in the event of a debris jam.