For faster speed (up to 95 MB/s*), shoot with the SanDisk Extreme® Pro™ SDHC™
UHS-I memory cards. Compromise nothing with SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I
memory cards. Experience RAW + JPEG continuous burst mode shooting and capture
fast-action Full HD† video like never before. When every shot counts, choose
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory cards for your DSLR or HD camcorder.
The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory card features technologies that
were previously only available in our professional line of CompactFlash® memory
cards. Managed by the Power Core™ Controller, the SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I
memory card raises the bar for speed and performance within the SanDisk SD™
memory card product line. The advanced Error Correction Code engine improves
overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write.
Experience RAW + JPEG continuous burst mode shooting and capture fast-action
Full HD video like never before. For capturing Full HD video or that
professional shot-trust SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory cards for your
DSLR or HD camcorder
- Extreme speed means you'll get the shot you want with more continuous
burst mode shooting and rapid transfers to your computer.
- Extreme Full HD video recording speed enabled by UHS Speed Class 1 and
Class 10 lets you capture fast-action video in Full HD, even in 3-D.
- Engineered with the Power Core™ Controller, the SanDisk Extreme® Pro™
SDHC UHS-I memory card delivers blazing fast performance distributing image
data across the card more rapidly and efficiently.
- Extreme reliability and endurance, the Power Core™ Controller's firmware
increases endurance through wear leveling. The Power Core Controller's
advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall data integrity
and reliability of the card during read and write.
- Extreme durability- built for and tested in harsh conditions-these cards
are temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof.
- Extreme trust: From the flash memory card brand trusted by professional
- Available capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB**
- Performance: Up to 95MB/s* (633) read for faster transfer to PC and
write performace up to 90 MB/s* (600x) for faster shot to shot
- SDHC card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHC UHS-I, and high speed bus
interface supporting host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited warranty
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG
photos, Full HD videos, music and more
- Added Protection: 1 year downloadable RescuePRO® data recovery software
offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life