Sigma 120-400mm f/4.5-5.6 DG OS HSM APO Autofocus Lens for CANON AF is ideal for outdoor photography.
- The OS system uses two sensors inside the
lens to detect vertical and horizontal movement of the camera. It works by
moving an optical image stabilizing lens group, to effectively compensate
for camera shake. It automatically detects movement of the camera and
compensates for camera shake when shooting moving subject such as motor
- The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system ensures
quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements
provide excellent correction for chromatic aberration.
- Super Multi Layer (SML) coating reduces
ghost and flare.
- The lens design incorporates an inner
focusing system, which prevents the front of the lens from rotating, thereby
making it particularly suitable for use with circular polarizing filters and
petal shaped lens hoods.
Included in the box with this product:
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Collar
- 1-Year Warranty