Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG OS Lens for Pentax Mount
SKU #: SG70300OSAFP | Part #: 507109
- Brand New Factory Fresh Import Model
- Click Here To See Our Return Policy.
|SIGMA's own unique OS (Optical Stabilizer) technology|
|This lens is equipped with Sigma’s own unique OS
(Optical Stabilizer) function. This system offers the use of shutter
speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. It
makes telephoto shooting easy for many types of photography such as
sport and nature. For Sony and Pentax mount, the built-in OS function of
this lens can be used even if the camera body is equipped with an
anti-shake function. As compensation for camera shake is visible in the
view finder, the photographer can easily check for accurate focus and
ensure there is no subject movement.
* For Pentax and Sony mount, it is not possible to use AF and stabilizer function (OS) when attaching to film SLR, Pentax ist* series and K100D DSLR cameras.
|Superior image quality|
|The SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element provides excellent correction for all type of aberrations.|
|Compact and lightweight lens design|
|The lens has an overall length of 126.5mm (5.0"), maximum diameter of 76.5mm (3.0") and weight of just 610g/21.5oz. Its compact construction makes it convenient for travel and hand held telephoto photography.|
|Super Multi Layer Coating|
|The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides high contrast images throughout the focal range.|
|This lens has a rounded 9 blade diaphragm which creates an attractive blur to the out of focus areas.|
|Minimum focusing distance of 150cm (59.1") at all focal lengths|
|This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 150cm (59.1") throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.9, making it ideal for close-up photography.|
|Large-sized lens hood|
|The lens is supplied with a large-sized lens hood to block out extraneous light and reduce internal reflections.|
|Lens Construction||16 Elements 11 Groups|
|Angle of View||34.3 - 8.2 degrees|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 Blades
|Minimum Aperture||F22 (W)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||150cm / 59.1in.|
|Filter Size||Diameter 62mm|
|Dimensions||Diameter 76.5mm (3.0in.) x Length 126.5mm (5.0in.)|
|* Nikon and
Pentax mount lenses do not have an aperture ring.
* PENTAX SFX and SF7 cannot be used.
* For Pentax and Sony mount, it is not possible to use AF and the stabilizer function (OS) when attaching to film SLR, Pentax ist* series and K100D DSLR cameras. When the OS function of lens body is used, please turn the stabilizer function of camera body off.