An economical and lightweight, self-supporting antenna for good communications where range is not the predominant factor. The 5206-N has a nylon ferrule.
Shakespeare Style 5206-N VHF Marine8' LENGTH 6dB
END-FED WITH MATCHING STUB
Same as the Style 5206-C, but the 5206-N has a nylon ferrule.
An economical and lightweight, self-supporting antenna for good communications where range is not the predominant factor.
- Quality copper cable elements for good range and efficiency
- Nylon ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 495 Lift-n-Lay Mount or Style 4186 Ratchet Mount
- Twin to: Shakespeare Styles 5205 and 5207 CB Marine antennas
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine band|
|SWR:||1.5:1 @156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||50|
|DC Ground:||NO - the antenna will read "open circuit" when checked with an ohm meter or continuity tester.|