The Style 5225-XT is a Galaxy Series, collinear-phased 5/8-wave antenna of 8' overall length. The 5226-XT is the same, but with a black finish. The one-section, 6dB antenna has a stainless steel ferrule and a 20' RG 8/X low-loss cable.
Shakespeare Galaxy Style 5226-XT8' VHF 6dB Gain
Collinear-phased 5/8 wave elements
This antenna is the same as Style 5225-XT, but with the exclusive Galaxy gloss black finish. It's Shakespeares best maximum range and quality in a great looking Galaxy antenna. The new 5225-XT is Shakespeares classic Style 5225 in a new, stronger, stiffer radome. Its extra tough for use on hard tops, T-tops, radar arches, or wherever its extra resistance to high winds and high speeds is welcome.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine Band|
|Bandwidth:||3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR|
|SWR:||nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||100 watts|