This Sharp AQUOS Q+ Series LC-60SQ17U HDTV's Q+ technology delivers 10 million more subpixels than standard full HD to give you more detail, depth and color. The TV can play 4K content via an HDMI input and upscales HD content via a Revelation upscaler.
- Get access to a world of instant entertainment with this product. Just
connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a
wide variety of other content.
- The highest resolution full HD TV with 10 million more subpixels than
standard full HD to give you more detail, depth and color.
Plays 4K content
- Accepts a 4K signal and can even play 4K content via an HDMI input.
- Takes all of your high-definition content and optimizes it for the
higher-resolution screen, so it's sharper and more vivid.
- Uses 4 subpixel colors, so you can experience the added benefit of a
billion more shades of color.
- Integrates cable, satellite and streaming channels, so you don't have to
switch TV inputs or apps to find the shows you want to watch. Use the
SmartCentral 3.0 mobile app to discover content, use as a remote or share
60-3/32" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- To ensure optimal viewing in large rooms.
VESA 400mm x 400mm compliant
- For simple wall mounting (with optional wall mount, not included). A
stationary tabletop base allows stable placement.
Connect to the Internet
- Via SmartCentral 3.0 and built-in Wi-Fi for access to CinemaNow,
Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Hulu Plus and other instant content. A Web
browser lets you easily surf the Internet.
Active 3D technology
- Helps bring your favorite media to life (requires Bluetooth 3D glasses
model AN-3DG40, not included).
240Hz refresh rate
- Delivers crisp fast-motion scenes and gaming visuals.
8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Offers a wide range of shades between black and white for vibrant image
- Provides a highly detailed picture and is ideal for 1080p-capable
content, including Blu-ray movies.
Two 10W down-firing speakers
- Along with automatic volume control, Clear Voice technology and
simulated surround create a robust, balanced soundscape.
- Include 4 HDMI (rear), 2 composite video, 1 component video, 1 PC
(15-pin D-sub) and 1 RF antenna.
- Include 1 optical digital audio.
4 HDMI inputs
- HDMI cable not included. High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection
that can deliver a full HDTV experience with a full 1080p picture and
digital surround sound.
PC video input
- Lets you connect your computer to experience high-resolution images.
Built-in Ethernet port
- Allows you to connect your TV to your home network.
2 USB ports
- Enable you to enjoy photos, music and videos stored on compatible USB
devices. Also support software updates.
Handy additional features
- Include AAL (AQUOS Advantage Live), a SmartCentral 3.0 mobile app
(download required), a dual-core processor, MHL (Mobile High-Definition
Link) technology, Miracast, wallpaper and game modes and a sleep timer.
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally): 6-3/32"
- Vertical Resolution: 1080p
- Screen Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Instant Content: CinemaNow, Netflix, Pandora, Facebook, YouTube, Hulu
- Component Video Inputs: 1
- Speaker Output Power: 20W
- ENERGY STAR Certified: Yes
- Mount Bracket/VESA Pattern: 400mm x 400mm
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 8,000,000:1
- Speaker Location: Bottom, down-firing
- Language Options: English, French, Spanish
- Remote Control Type: Universal
- Estimated Yearly Electricity Use (kWh): 145
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost: $16