Sony's KDL-55W802A is living-room ready in both appearance and performance. You've probably been to stores where the TVs are running a high-def demo loop of flowers in a field or fish in an aquarium. That stuff looks great, but when you kick back at home, you probably watch sports, movies and TV shows, right? This set delivers a stellar picture with real-world material, in both 2D and 3D.
54-3/5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- For optimal viewing in large rooms.
- Comes with a stand or can be mounted on a wall (with optional mounting
kit, not included). VESA 300mm x 300mm compliant.
Connect to the Internet
- Sony Entertainment Network features access to Netflix, Pandora, Skype,
Facebook, YouTube and more. Built-in Wi-Fi permits simple wireless Internet
Passive 3D technology
- Delivers stunning, immersive visuals for a new dimension of
entertainment. Four pairs of 3D glasses let you share the experience.
X-Reality PRO picture engine
- Cleans and refines images for rich colors and high contrast. Dynamic
Edge LED lighting selectively boosts contrast ratio for a realistic picture.
Motionflow XR 480 technology
- Reduces image blur for clear on-screen movement during fast-action
178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- Along with a swivel stand make it easy to find a comfortable vantage
- Provides the highest quality progressive-scan picture possible from a
2 full-range 10W speakers
- Along with S-Force Front Surround technology create an expansive,
- Include 4 HDMI, 1 hybrid component video/composite video (rear), 1
composite video (rear), 2 analog audio (rear), 1 digital audio (rear) and 1
- Include 1 hybrid audio/headphone (side).
4 HDMI inputs
- HDMI cable not included. High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection
that can deliver a full HDTV experience with a full 1080p picture and
digital surround sound.
Built-in Ethernet port
- Lets you connect your TV to your home network.
3 USB 2.0 ports
- Allow you to enjoy movies, videos and pictures stored on a compatible
Useful additional features
- Include input labeling, channel labeling, closed captioning and a sleep
timer. Miracast, NFC and MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) capability let
you connect a compatible device.
- Weight: 65.2 lbs. with stand (58.9 lbs. without)
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally): 54-5/8"
- Vertical Resolution: 1080p
- Screen Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Instant Content: Netflix, Pandora, Skype, Facebook, YouTube
- Component Video Inputs: 1
- Speaker Output Power: 20W
- ENERGY STAR Certified: No
- Mount Bracket/VESA Pattern: 300mm x 300mm
- Speaker Location: Rear-facing
- Language Options: English, French, Spanish
- Estimated Yearly Electricity Use (kWh): 109
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost: $12