This Sony KDL55W900A HDTV supports 3D and 2D images in 1080p resolution. To build a complete 3D home theater system, we recommend you purchase a 3D Blu-ray player, high-speed HDMI cable and an A/V receiver that is compatible with 3D products.
- Get access to a world of instant entertainment with this product. Just
connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a
wide variety of other content.
54-5/8" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- For optimal viewing in large rooms.
Connect to the Internet
- Sony Entertainment Network features access to Netflix, Pandora, Facebook,
YouTube and more. Built-in Wi-Fi offers a simple wireless Web connection.
Active 3D technology
- Offers stunning 1080p high-definition 3D visuals for immersive viewing
(4 pairs of 3D glasses included).
- Along with the X-Reality PRO picture engine delivers crisp images with
rich, vibrant colors and high contrast.
MotionFlow XR 960 technology
- Reproduces on-screen motion with reduced judder and blur for smooth
178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- Along with an adjustable stand that swivels up to 15° to the left or
right ensure picture clarity from vantage points around a room.
- Provides the highest quality progressive-scan picture possible from a
S-Force Front Surround technology
- Along with 2 full-range 10W speakers creates an expansive, detailed
soundscape for an engaging cinematic experience.
- Include 4 HDMI, 1 PC, 1 composite video/component hybrid (rear), 1
composite video (rear) and 1 RF (bottom).
4 HDMI inputs
- HDMI cable not included. High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection
that can deliver a full HDTV experience with a full 1080p picture and
digital surround sound.
PC video input
- Lets you connect your computer to experience high-resolution images.
3 USB ports
- Allow easy movie, music and photo playback from compatible devices.
Screen mirroring capability
- Lets you connect a compatible Android mobile phone or tablet to the TV
via Miracast, one-touch mirroring with NFC technology or an MHL (Mobile
High-Definition Link) cable, so you can view content on the big screen.
Useful additional features
- Include input labeling, channel labeling, picture-in-picture, closed
captioning and a sleep timer.
- Warranty Terms - Parts: 1 year limited
- Warranty Terms - Labor: 1 year limited
- Weight: 48.5 lbs. with stand (43.4 lbs. without)
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally): 54-5/8"
- Vertical Resolution: 1080p
- Screen Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Instant Content: Netflix, Pandora, Facebook, YouTube
- Product Height (with stand): 29-7/8"
- Product Height (without stand): 28-1/2"
- Product Depth (with stand): 11-3/4"
- Product Depth (without stand): 2-5/8"
- Component Video Inputs: 1
- Speaker Output Power: 20W
- ENERGY STAR Certified: Yes
- Mount Bracket/VESA Pattern: 300mm x 300mm
- Speaker Location: Rear-facing
- Language Options: English, French, Spanish
- Estimated Yearly Electricity Use (kWh): 113
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost: $13
Included in the box with this product:
- Sony 55" Class - LED - 1080p - 240Hz - Smart - 3D - HDTV
- 4 pairs of active 3D glasses