Expand programming options with the multi-functional STOTT PILATES Split-Pedal Stability Chair. Ideal for those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, the Stability Chair helps rebalance muscles and provides a full-body workout. It also facilitates high-performance exercises for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, as well as rehab clients. Compact and easy to move, the Stability Chair is perfect for studios or gyms with limited space.
While Stability Chair workouts typically focus on the legs and torso, this
multi-function Pilates machine can also be adjusted to train almost all muscle
groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper- and
lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body
control. The smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral,
unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance.
- Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to
function as a single unit
- The only Stability Chair built with a double-steel frame for increased
durability and stability
- Spring tension adjusts easily with unique hook-on system for quick
- Pedals cushioned with ultra-soft foam for comfort
- Fully adjustable handles (sold separately) attach and detach easily,
locking securely for lunges and dips
- Compact size for maximum portability and easy storage
- Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment
- Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on
spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals
- Handles optional
- Width 22.5"
- Length 21.5"
- Height 55.5"
- Weight 82 lbs