A favorite among health and fitness professionals, the Professional Reformer is suitable for all types of clients including athletes, rehab recipients, the active aging, and regular fitness enthusiasts. This Reformer is most appropriate in a dedicated space and facilitates hundreds of effective full-body exercises. Ideal for boutique Pilates studios, clubs and fitness facilities, this Reformer is very versatile allowing for easier transition between exercises for efficient group and one-on-one training sessions.
This sturdy and comfortable Reformer now features an innovative retractable
rope system which is extremely adaptable and durable. The rope-setting mechanism
is much easier to manipulate for quick rope length changes. This new system with
recoiling rope reels and longer ropes adds increased range of motion and
fluidity to exercises – providing more programming options.
Incredibly adaptable and durable, this sleek unit keeps all the essentials in
mind: exceptional versatility to accommodate a range of body heights, sizes and
abilities; superior construction for maximum safety and durability; and a
whisper-smooth patented rolling mechanism to ensure precise and safe operation.
With the retractable rope system in place, the Professional Reformer is easily
upgradeable – with the addition of a Vertical Frame – to a full-function V2 Max
Two models of Vertical Frames are available. The traditional features fixed
eyehooks. The V2 Max Plus model includes our breakthrough spring-loaded pulley
track system for unlimited adjustability.
- Footbar, spring tension gearbar and carriage stopping system adjust to
regulate hip and knee flexion
- Robust footbar, wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests
support a wide range of body weights
- Durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam are built to last and
provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Carriage glides over enhanced double ‘C’ rails using a patented rolling
mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Easy-roll wheels make moving and repositioning a breeze
- High-quality materials and construction ensure superior stability and
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use
- Equipped with 5 Reformer springs (4 full-tension, one half-tension,
quarter-tension spring optional), removable shoulder rests, soft Reformer
loops & ropes, secure spring housing system
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest
positions, 4 footbar positions, retractable rope system
- Width 24"
- Length 38.5"
- Height from floor 16"
- Width 30"
- Length 97"
- Weight 145 lbs