Unparalleled optical performance in a fast and steady telephoto zoom: In the pursuit to achieve the most outstanding image resolution in the 70-300mm class, Tamron's Anniversary lens, the SP AF70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD (Model A005) utilizes an advanced optical design that features an LD (Low Dispersion) and an XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) lens element made from specialized materials that prevent chromatic aberration.
- Best-in-Class Optical Performance
- High resolution thru use of XLD glass
- New USD (Ultra Silent Drive) motor for fast and quiet AF
- VC anti-shake mechanism for steady shooting
- SP class specifications
- Dual format Di design for use on fullframe and smaller sensor cameras
- 109-465mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras
- Model: A005, 70-300mm
- Recommended Sensor size: Full Frame Di
- Maximum Aperture: f/4-5.6
- Optical Construction: 17 elements, 12 groups
- Angle of View: Diagonal Angle of View: 34° 21'-8° 15''
- Macro Ratio: MFD / Max. Mag. Ratio: 59.1" /1:4 (at f = 300mm/MFD)
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: Nine
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Weight: 27.0 oz.
- Diameter x Length: Maximum Diameter: 3.2" / Overall Length: 5.6"
- Standard Accessory: Flower-shaped lens hood
Included in the box with this product:
62mm Snap-On Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap for Canon EOS