TRUE RELIGION SUNGLASSES use specially polarized lenses to reduce glare from reflective surfaces such as the surface of a lake or the hood of a car.
They accomplish this feat through a process called polarization, much like a venetian blind controls sunlight through a window. Sunlight is absorbed or reflected horizontally, diagonally or vertically. Sunlight bouncing off a surface can strike the viewer’s eyes, causing extreme glare. TRUE RELIGION Polarized lenses have a special laminated surface that allows vertically-polarized light to enter the wearer’s eyes. TRUE RELIGION Polarized lenses eliminate glare because the horizontally-polarized light waves cannot bypass our special polarized filter.
Advantages of True Religion Polarized Lenses
- Filters glare
- Enhances contrast
- Reduces squinting
- Reduces eyestrain, greater comfort
- Improves visual acuity, provides safety
- Eyes feel rested
- Realistic perception
- Reduces reflections and enhances visual clarity
- Comfortable Attractive-looking sunwear
Protection against ultra violet sunrays according to international
- The lenses in these sunglasses are considered impact resistant. HOWEVER,
they should not be considered an unbreakable shield against impacts.
- The frames are specifically designed to offer a fashion forward look
with great attention to comfort and mechanical sturdiness.
- This product is not suitable for direct sun viewing or exposure to UV
radiation produced by artificial sources. It is not suitable for driving in
poor light conditions or high impact sports.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- To clean the lenses, use soapy water avoiding all types of solvents and
alcohol. Dry with a soft cloth to remove spots and fingerprints. Do not use
any chemicals on the crystals or leather, except a soft cloth to wipe away
Included in the box with this product: