VOscope SoundStik Utrasonic Leak Detector
All moving parts, gases, and liquids produce a broad range of sounds because of friction with their surroundings. The SoundStik is designed to listen to a non audible unique range of Ultra Sounds which are extremely useful in the Automotive Industrial & Service Trades.
Ultrasound technology allows smart, cost effective preventative maintenance and quick findings of potential or existing problems in major areas:
Unaffected by Wind and Surrounding Noises
- Air/Vacuum Leaks
- Electrical Noise
- Friction Wear
- Seal/Fit Integrity
- Fluid Turbulence
Ruggedized Handheld Portable unit
Simple to Use - Listen Directly to the Problem
- Dimensions: Width 2-½", Depth 1", Length: 5-¼"
- Weight: 1 Ibs.
- Housing: Chemical and oil resistant
- Battery Life: Approx. 15 hrs.
- Power Requirement: Standard 9V
- Power Consumption: 30mA, typical
- Frequency Response: 40kHz Centered
- Circuitry: Solid State
- Headphone: High Fidelity
- Headphone Connector: 3.5m phone plug
- Operating temp. range: 10 to +60 degrees Celsius
The SS-1000 kits contains:
- SoundStik receiver
- SoniPod transmitter
- Contact rod
- Extension tube
- High fidelity headphones
- Carry case