WHIRLPOOL Smart Front Load Electric Dryer with 6th Sense Live technology
SKU #: WHIWEL98HEBU | Part #: WEL98HEBU
- Brand New, USA Warranty.
- Click Here To See Our Return Policy.
- Now home can always be as close as the tips of your fingers. With Whirlpool(R) 6th Sense Live technology, you can go anywhere with complete confidence that everything is running smoothly at home. Near or far, it's never been easier to monitor and manage all your appliances. You're always connected. And with that peace of mind, you're free to focus on whatever else you want to do.
- Managing your appliances is easy with Whirlpool(R) 6th Sense Live technology. You can activate specific options even when you're not at home with Smart Assistant features like Wrinkle Shield Option Assistant and Remote Start/Pause.
- Whirlpool(R) 6th Sense Live technology offers Smart Stats to make sure you always have the product information you need. With this collection of features, you'll never be left wondering about the status of your appliance. Smart Stat features allow you to access your appliance's Start Date, Days Online and Cycle Progress from your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Reduce your energy use and help protect the planet with Whirlpool(R) 6th Sense Live technology. By connecting to the Smart Grid used by utility companies, these models optimize energy use and track how much energy your appliance is using. Smart Energy features include Energy Advisor, Rate Revealer and Smart Delay.
- Take pleasure in knowing everything is running smoothly at home with Smart Nudges. Friendly reminders like Clothes Dry Nudge offers information about the status of your appliances and monitoring them easy.
- Always feel secure that everything is working the way it should at home with Smart Alerts. These important messages include Issue and Airflow Alerts to keep you connected to your appliance so you can be confident it is running properly.
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying.
- Tumbles 2-5 items in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors. In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
- Steam refreshes clothes in the dryer, helping to reduce wrinkles and odors. Clothes go from lying there to ready to wear without rewashing. An innovative Y-connector draws from your existing water line with no need to manually fill a reservoir.
- Keep operational sounds inside dryer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the dryer drum.
- A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.
- The reversible door gives you the flexibility to set the dryer door to open to the right or to the left, depending on what best suits your laundry space.
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating element and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Dryer Fuel Type||Electric|
|Venting Direction||Left, Right, Bottom, Rear|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Cycle and Options|
|Temperature Selections||Air Only, Extra Low, High, Low, Medium|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Number of Cycles||13|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Options||Drum Light, Eco Boost™, Steam, Wrinkle Shield™|
|Cycle Selections||Bulky Items, Casual, Delicates, Enhanced Touch Up, Heavy Duty, Jeans, My Cycle, Normal, Quick Dry, Quick Refresh, Specialty Cycle, Timed Dry, Towels|
|Lint Filter Indicator||No|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Style and Extras|
|Control Location||Front Panel|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Steam Hose Y Connector||Yes|
|Minimum Height||38 7/8|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||50 7/8|