WHIRLPOOL Whirlpool(R) 4.3 cu. ft. Duet(R) Steam Front Load Washer with Precision Dispense
SKU #: WHIWFW88HEAW | Part #: WFW88HEAW
- Brand New, USA Warranty.
- Click Here To See Our Return Policy.
- Provides the best care for your clothes,* using adaptive wash actions and a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics. *Among leading front load brands based on cleaning and gentleness.
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
- Activates after the load is finished if selected, tumbling clothes periodically. Keep clothes fresh and reduce wrinkles by continually tumbling clothes after cycle's end for up to 6 hours.* *Intermittent tumbling in the washer helps reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Adds extra time for soaking before the wash cycle starts. When the presoak option is complete, the wash cycle will start automatically. Select 30 minutes, 1 hour, or up to 8 hours of extra soaking time.
- Now you can place your laundry pair virtually anywhere and be assured of balanced performance and vibration control. The washer takes into account where it's installed and adapts to improve its balance over time. A built-in accelerometer and dual-ring ball-balancing keep the wash basket centered at all times.
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option lowers water temperature and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- Add the power of steam to select wash cycles to eliminate tough stains with virtually no pretreating.
- The Allergen cycle has been tested to remove up to 95% of harmful allergens 4 from your clothes.
- The Tap Touch interface featured on select models brings high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
- The Care Control temperature management system enabled by 6th Sense technology helps protect your clothes by controlling water amount and temperature.
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- The Adaptive Clean wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning. The wash system is 10% more gentle* while delivering better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pretreat. *Compared to traditional top load washers.
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, breaking down and dissolving stains like grass and grease without pretreating.
- With the Quiet Wash noise reduction system, sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket or drum reduce operational noise.
- The direct drive motor allows the washer to spin faster, and it uses fewer moving parts, so there's less wear and tear over time.
- Resists odors, rust and chipping. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
- Raises water tempeatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
- Deep fill the washer to clean areas that aren't reached by the wash cycles. Add an Affresh(R) Washer cleaner tablet for best results.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Energy and Eco-Friendly|
|Energy Star® Qualified||Yes|
|CEE Tier III Energy Star||CEE Tier III level|
|Whirlpool Sensing and Adapting Technology|
|Care Control Temperature Management||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Precision Dispenser||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Cycles||11|
|Quick Wash/Rapid Wash||Yes|
|Clean Washer||Clean Washer with Affresh™|