Weber Summit E-670 Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie, Sear Burner & Side Burner - Black - 7371001 As part of the Weber Summit E series, the E-670 gas grill has a front-mounted lighted control panel with six stainless steel burners and a Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system. The unit features stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel Flavorizer bars, a 60,000 BTU-per-hour input and 769 square inches of total cooking space, which consists of 624 square inches of primary cooking space and a 145-square-inch warming rack. For added versatility, the grill supplies a 12,000-BTU side burner, a 10,600-BTU Sear Station burner, a 6,800-BTU smoker burner and a 10,600-BTU rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner. Other highlights include a porcelain-enameled shroud with a built-in thermometer, two stainless steel work areas, two Grill Out lights, six tool hooks, an LED tank scale display, two heavy-duty front-locking casters and two heavy-duty back swivel casters. Designed for use with a 20-pound LP tank (sold separately).
- Precisely Engineered
The Flavorizer bars on our gas grills are angled to exactly the right pitch to direct juices down and away from the burners and create flavorful smoke without flare-ups.
- Easy Assembly
Our gas grills are engineered to go together in under an hour with easy-to-follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- Owner's Guide and Recipes
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- 2 Grill Out handle lights
- 6 Tool hooks
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- Lighted control knobs
- Snap-Jet Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Front-mount control panel with backlit LED tank scale display (LP model only)
- Porcelain enameled shroud with center mounted thermometer
- 2 stainless steel work stations
- Front-mount control panel with backlit LED tank scale display (LP models only)
- Stainless steel side tables with accent-colored painted cast-aluminum end caps
- Painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Lid Open
- Height: 57.1"
- Width: 74.1"
- Depth: 30"
- Lid Closed
- Height: 51"
- Width: 74.1"
- Depth: 30"
Get your questions answered by the community!