Bosch's HES3053U 300 Series Evolution electric range features two racks, six different rack positions, a hidden bake element, and much more!
- Design Fits to Bosch Family Look.
- Recommended Companion to Ascenta Dishwasher, or other Bosch 300 Series
- Two Racks and Six Different Rack Positions Adjust for All Cooking Needs.
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time. Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven.
- Wide View Oven Window - Extra large Window Provides Easy Viewing of Your
- Dual Element Offers the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes.
- Power Element - Quick Heating with Powerful 2,500 W Element.
- Large Cavity with 5.4 cu ft. Easily Accomodates Large Dishes and Offers
Multiple Rack Cooking.
- Hidden Bake Element for Improved Cleanability.
- Knobs Feature a Safety "Push to Turn" System - Makes it Harder for the
Children to Operate the Range.
- Product name / series name: freestanding appliance
- SKU: HES3053U
- Color of the appliance: Stainless steel
- Construction type: Freestanding
- Total number of burners / elements that can be used at the same time: 4
- Number of gas burners: 0
- Which kind of hobs can be controlled?: Electrical
- Energy input: Electric
- Gas type:
- Alternative gas type:
- Electrical connection rating (W): 8,500 W
- Current (A): 40 A
- Voltage (V): 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Approval certificates: UL
- Plug type: No plug
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element (kW): 2.5 kW
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW): 1.2 kW
- Location of 3rd heating element:
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW): kW
- Location of 4th heating element:
- Power of 4th heating element (kW): 1.2 kW
- Location of 5th heating element: front right
- Power of 5th heating element (kW): 2.5 kW
- Location of 6th heating element:
- Power of 6th heating element (kW): kW
- Type of grate:
- Safety device:
- Electronic timer: No
- Cooking mode types: Bake, Broil
- Integrated Cleaning system - cavity 1: Self Clean
- Drawer Type: Yes
- Included accessories - cavity 1: 2 x grid
- Clock function: On/off, delay start
- Knob Material: Plastic
- Net weight (lbs): 159 lbs
- Gross weight (lbs): 180 lbs
- Power of 1st burner (BTU): 0 BTU
- Power of 2nd burner (BTU): 0 BTU
- Power of 3rd burner (BTU): 0 BTU
- Power of 4th burner (BTU): 0 BTU
- Power of 5th burner (BTU): 0 BTU
- Power of 6th burner (BTU): 0 BTU
- Power of griddle element: 0 kW
- Number of Single grates: 0
- Number of Double grates: 0
- Sealed Burners: No
- Bake Element Wattages cavity 1: 3,500 kW
- Broil Element Wattages Cavity 1: 3,600 W
- Convection Element Wattages Cavity 1: 0 kW
- Bake burner power: 0 BTU
- Broil burner power: 0 BTU
- Universal Product Code: 825225880837
- Length of electrical supply cord (in): "
- Appliance Dimensions (h x w x d) (in): 47 3/4'' x 29 7/8'' x 25 3/4'' "
- Dimensions of the packed product (in): 49.99 x 31.99 x 29.49 "
- Required cutout/niche size for installation (in): 30'' width slide-in "
- Variable cooker height (in): 3/4'' "
- Dimension of 1st heating element (in): 9''/6'' "
- Dimension of 2nd heating element (in): 6'' "
- Dimension of 3rd heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 4th heating element (in): 6'' "
- Dimension of 5th heating element (in): 9''; 6'' "
- Dimension of 6th heating element (in): "
- SERIES: 300 Series
Product Guides and Information