Bosch's HGS3053UC 300 Series Evolution Gas Range features two racks and five different rack positions that ajust for all cooking needs, hidden bake element for improved cleanability, self clean cycles and much more!
- Design Fits to Bosch Family Look.
- Recommended Companion to Ascenta Dishwasher, or other Bosch 300 Series
- Two Racks and Five Different Rack Positions Ajust for All Cooking Needs.
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans. Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners - Provide Excellent Cleanability in Case of Spill Overs.
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time. Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven.
- Wide View Oven Window - Extra large Window Provides Easy Viewing of Your
- Power Burner - Quick Heating with Powerful 14,000 BTU.
- 500 BTU Simmer Burner -Easily Heat Delicate Sauces without Scorching or
- Five Burner Gas Ranges - Offers the Maximum Burner Performance and
Ultimate Cooking Flexibility.
- Large Cavity with 5.0 cu ft. Easily Accomodates Large Dishes and Offers
Multiple Rack Cooking.
- Hidden Bake Element for Improved Cleanability.
Knobs Feature a Safety "Push to Turn" System - Makes it Harder for the
Children to Operate the Range.
- Product name / series name: Freestanding gas cooker
- SKU: HGS3053UC
- Color of the appliance: Stainless steel
- Construction type: Freestanding
- Total number of burners / elements that can be used at the same time: 5
- Number of gas burners: 5
- Which kind of hobs can be controlled?: Gas
- Energy input: Gas
- Gas type: Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)
- Alternative gas type: Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)
- Electrical connection rating (W): 1,800 W
- Current (A): 15 A
- Voltage (V): 120 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Approval certificates: CSA, UL
- Plug type: 120V-3 prong
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element (kW): 2.78 kW
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW): 3.52 kW
- Location of 3rd heating element: middle back
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW): 2.78 kW
- Location of 4th heating element:
- Power of 4th heating element (kW): 1.46 kW
- Location of 5th heating element: front right
- Power of 5th heating element (kW): 4.1 kW
- Location of 6th heating element:
- Power of 6th heating element (kW): kW
- Type of grate: Cast iron
- Safety device: Thermostat
- Electronic timer: No
- Cooking mode types: , Bake, Broil
- Integrated Cleaning system - cavity 1: Self Clean
- Drawer Type: Yes
- Included accessories - cavity 1: 2 x grid
- Clock function: On/off, delay start
- Knob Material: Plastic
- Net weight (lbs): 204 lbs
- Gross weight (lbs): 225 lbs
- Power of 1st burner (BTU): 9,500 BTU
- Power of 2nd burner (BTU): 12,000 BTU
- Power of 3rd burner (BTU): 9,500 BTU
- Power of 4th burner (BTU): 5,000 BTU
- Power of 5th burner (BTU): 14,000 BTU
- Power of 6th burner (BTU): 0 BTU
- Power of griddle element: 0 kW
- Number of Single grates: 0
- Number of Double grates: 3
- Sealed Burners: Yes
- Bake Element Wattages cavity 1: 5,270 kW
- Broil Element Wattages Cavity 1: 0 W
- Convection Element Wattages Cavity 1: 0 kW
- Bake burner power: 0 BTU
- Broil burner power: 0 BTU
- Universal Product Code: 825225880387
- Length of electrical supply cord (in): 46'' "
- Appliance Dimensions (h x w x d) (in): 47 3/4'' x 29 7/8'' x 25 3/4'' "
- Dimensions of the packed product (in): 49.99 x 31.99 x 29.49 "
- Required cutout/niche size for installation (in): 30'' width slide-in "
- Variable cooker height (in): 3/4'' "
- Dimension of 1st heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 2nd heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 3rd heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 4th heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 5th heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 6th heating element (in): "
- SERIES: 300 Series
Rebates Availabale with the HGS3053UC - 300 Series Evolution 30" Gas Range - Stainless Steel
||Receive up to a 10 Percent Rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages