Unleash your cooking instincts with a Bosch gas range. Pro-style cooking grates let you slide your pots easily. Powerful PowerSim burners deliver up to 16,000 BTU for fast time-to-boil and excellent searing, while optimized burner spacing keeps every pot optimally positioned for maximum convenience. Prepare yourself for an amazing culinary experience.
- Design Fits to Bosch Family Look.
- Recommended Companion to other Bosch 500 Series Products.
- Metal Finish Knobs
- Two Racks and Five Different Rack Positions Ajust for All Cooking Needs.
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans. Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners - Provide Excellent Cleanability in Case of Spill Overs.
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time. Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven.
- Wide View Oven Window - Extra large Window Provides Easy Viewing of Your
- Convection Saves Time and Energy. A Fan Provides Even Heat Distribution
Throughout the Cavity for Superiour Cooking Results.
- Oval Shaped Bridge Burner - Evenly Heat your Griddle or other Speciality
- Power Burner - Quick Heating with Powerful 17,000 BTU.
- 500 BTU Simmer Burner -Easily Heat Delicate Sauces without Scorching or
- Five Burner Gas Ranges - Offers the Maximum Burner Performance and
Ultimate Cooking Flexibility.
- Large Cavity with 5.0 cu ft. Easily Accomodates Large Dishes and Offers
Multiple Rack Cooking.
- Hidden Bake Element for Improved Cleanability.
- Knobs Feature a Safety "Push to Turn" System
- Product name / series name: Freestanding gas cooker
- SKU: HGS5L53UC
- Product color: Stainless steel
- Construction type: Freestanding
- Total number of cooktop burners: 5
- Number of gas burners: 5
- Which kind of hobs can be controlled?: Gas
- Energy source: Gas
- Gas type: Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)
- Alternative gas type: Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)
- Watts (W): 1,800 W
- Current (A): 15 A
- Volts (V): 120 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Approval certificates: CSA, UL
- Plug type: 120V-3 prong
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element (kW): 2.78 kW
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW): 3.52 kW
- Location of 3rd heating element: middle back
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW): 2.78 kW
- Location of 4th heating element:
- Power of 4th heating element (kW): 1.46 kW
- Location of 5th heating element: front right
- Power of 5th heating element (kW): 5.27 kW
- Location of 6th heating element:
- Power of 6th heating element (kW): kW
- Type of grate: Cast iron
- Safety device: Thermostat
- Timer: No
- Cooking method first cavity: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake,
- Cleaning system - cavity 1: Self Clean
- Drawer Type: Yes
- Included accessories: 1 x grid
- Clock function: delay start, On/off
- Knob Material: Plastic
- Net weight (lbs): 204 lbs
- Gross weight (lbs): 225 lbs
- Power of 1st burner (BTU): 9,500 BTU
- Power of 2nd burner (BTU): 12,000 BTU
- Power of 3rd burner (BTU): 9,500 BTU
- Power of 4th burner (BTU): 5,000 BTU
- Power of 5th burner (BTU): 18,000 BTU
- Power of 6th burner (BTU): 0 BTU
- Power of griddle element: 0 kW
- Number of Single grates: 0
- Number of Double grates: 3
- Sealed Burners: Yes
- Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W): 5,270 kW
- Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W): 0 W
- Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W): 0 kW
- Bake burner power: 0 BTU
- Broil burner power: 0 BTU
- UPC code: 825225887614
- Power cord length (in): 46'' "
- Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in): 47 3/4'' x 29 7/8'' x 25
- Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in): 49.99 x 31.99 x 29.49 "
- Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in): 30'' width slide-in "
- Variable cooker height (in): 3/4'' "
- Dimension of 1st heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 2nd heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 3rd heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 4th heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 5th heating element (in): "
- Dimension of 6th heating element (in): "