At the less expensive end of the Henckels International line’s price range, the Everedge Plus collection features lightweight cutlery with micro-serrated blades that never need sharpening. The difference between the Plus collection and regular Everedge knives lies in the handles. Formed of contoured, almost cushy santoprene instead of polypropylene, Plus handles are handsomely-backed with brushed stainless steel for added leverage and a sleek, contemporary look. Ideal for a student apartment or vacation rental, this 13-piece set includes: a 2-3/4-inch paring knife, 6-inch utility knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch bread knife, 5-1/2-inch boning knife, 5-inch tomato knife, 6 4-1/2-inch steak knives, and a graphite-painted storage block.
- Set includes: 2-3/4-inch paring, 6-inch utility, 5-1/2-inch boning,
8-inch bread, 8-inch chef's, 5-inch tomato knives, and 6 4-1/2-inch steak
- High-carbon stainless steel blades; micro-serrated edges; resists rust,
stains, and pitting
- Friodur ice-hardening process creates resilient blades; dishwasher-safe
- Triple-riveted handles; Santoprene for comfortable grip; hardwood block
- Made in Spain; set weighs 6 pounds