Vanguard's SBH-50 Ball Head is compact (3.5", 9cm), lightweight (10.2 oz, 290 g), and features 2 bubble levels for precision attitude adjustment. It also has a safety locking system for quick release, and a single knob locking mechanism. It will support cameras, lenses and camcorders up to 13.2 lb (6 kg). The ball head, when placed upon a tripod, will increase camera stability and provide faster, more accurate camera positioning.
Advanced Magnesium Housing System
- An innovative advanced housing system couples a rugged magnesium
exterior with a hollow interior, providing all of the precise, fluid-like
movement of a standard fluid ball head without extraneous weight.
- SBH ball heads have two large built-in bubble levels. Combine the head's
double vertical and horizontal balance/stability control with your tripod's
bubble level and you cannot achieve more stability or more precise
Double Locking System
- SBH ball heads have a double locking system, ensuring maximum security
for your equipment. Two separate mechanisms are simultaneously triggered to
release the quick release plate; you can be confident that your camera and
lenses won't fall.
- The SBH-50 has a dedicated horizontal control knob that enables you to
take incredible panoramic shots with smooth, full 360° movement.
- Load Capacity: 13.2 lb (6 kg)
- Ball Sphere Diameter: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Quick Release: 2 x QS-39 quick release plates
- Bubble Level: 2
- Tension Control: Single knob locking mechanism
- Separate Panning Lock: No
- Tilt: -35° ~ +90°
- Swivel: 360°
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 3/8"-16
- Camera Mount Thread Size: 1/4"-20
- Height: 3.5" (9cm)
- Weight: 10.2 oz (290 g)