You'll love cooking up a storm on this glamorous grilling stunner. The Genesis E-310 gas grill features 3 Stainless Steel Burners, Stainless Steel Cooking Grates/Flavorizer Bars and much more!
Three Stainless Steel Burners
- Three stainless steel burners with individual electronic ignition give
you the ability to grill using direct or indirect heat.
Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grates
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates serve double duty - they are
excellent at holding heat and create wonderful sear marks.
- A handy warming rack expands your total grilling space.
- The enclosed cart with painted steel doors descreetly hides your LP tank
(tank not included).
- Plus it comes with a precision fuel gauge so you know exactly where you
stand on fuel at all times.
- The porcelain-enameled lid with matching painted steel doors is
available in stunning colors.
- Keep an eye on the grill's internal temperature with an accurate,
easy-to-read thermometer mounted in the center of the lid.
- Primary Cooking Area: 507 Sq. In.
- Warming Rack Area: 130 Sq. In.
- Total Cooking Area: 637 Sq. In.
- Main Burner Input: 38,000 BTU-Per-Hour
- Stainless Steel Burners: 3
- Cooking Grates: Stainless Steel Rod
- Flavorizer Bars: Stainless Steel
- Ignition System: Individual Electronic
- Porcelain-Enameled Shroud: Yes
- Center-Mounted Thermometer: Yes
- Stainless Steel Worksurface: Yes
- Front-Mounted Control Panel: Yes
- Enclosed Cart: Yes with Corresponding Painted Steel Doors
- Stainless Steel Handles: Yes
- Accent-Colored Painted Side and Rear Panels: Yes
- Accent-Colored Painted Steel Frame: Yes
- Porcelain-Enameled Heat Deflectors: Yes
- Enclosed Tank Storage Area: LP Models Only
- Precision Fule Gauge: LP Models Only
- Heavy-Duty Front Locking Swivel Casters: 2
- Heavy-Duty Back Swivel Casters: 2
- 10 Ft. Flexible Hose: Natural Gas Grill Only
- Owner's Guide and Recipes: Included
- Compatible with Genesis Island Cabinets: Yes
Dimensions and Weights
- Height with Lid Open: 64 1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 179 Lbs.