With four stainless steel burners, a flush-mounted side burner, and 650 sq. in. of total cooking space, the Summit S-420 gas grill sizzles with excellence. Its 9.5 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates are made with thick, lasting materials so that you can grill and grill and grill.
Grill Out Handle Lights
- Light up your grill with two Grill Out handle lights.
Each light has a tilt sensor that automatically turns the light on when the
lid is raised.
- Four individually controlled burners give you the
flexibility to create heat zones to grill direct or indirect.
- An enclosed cart with stainless steel doors
discreetly hides the propane tank.
Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Stainless steel cooking grates are made of
professional-grade, 9.5mm diameter rods.
- The 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side
burner lets you simmer a sauce while dinner is grilling.
- Stainless Steel Burners: 4
- BTU-Per-Hour Input: 48,800 BTU
- BTU-Per-Hour Input Flush-Mounted Side Burner: 12,000
- Snap-Jet Individual Burner Ignition System: Yes
- Cooking Grates: 3/8" or 9.5mm Diameter Stainless
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars: Yes
- Primary Cooking Area: 538 Sq. In.
- Warming Rack Area: 112 Sq. In.
- Total Cooking Area: 650 Sq. In.
- 10-Foot Flexible Hose: Included
- Grill Out Handle Light: 1
- Stainless Steel Shroud: Yes with Polished Handle and
- Center-Mounted Thermometer: Yes and Accent-Colored
- Cast-Aluminum End Caps: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Chrome Plated Cast-Aluminum Handles and Accent: Yes
- Colored Painted Side and Rear Panels: Yes
- Accent-Colored Painted Steel Frame: Yes
- Stainless Steel Work Surfaces: 2
- Enclosed Tank Storage Area and Precision Fuel Gauge:
- Heavy-Duty Locking Casters: 2
- Heavy-Duty Swivel Casters: 2
Dimensions with Lid Open