(B)Whirlpool(R) 6.7 Total cu. ft. Double Oven Electric Range with True Convection Cooking(/B)(BR) (P)Bake quicker than a traditional oven with TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking, available on the Whirlpool(R) 6.7 total cu. ft. double oven electric range. Now you can seal in flavor and juices using a rear fan and a third heating element that evenly circulates hot air over, under and around food. The 10" Rapid Boil element is also the right size for all your favorite pots and pans. It's perfect for the foods you cook the most on your cooktop. And, with the SteamClean option, you'll have the complete cleaning package you need to take care of everyday light spills. You'll also enjoy consistent, delicious results every time with the AccuBake(R) system. Now youcan take home an oven that senses and adapts to your needs to deliver the delicious results you want.(/P) (B)Model Number Variations(/B)(BR) (P) This model is similar to these older Whirlpool brand models:(BR) GGE390LXS (/P)
- AccuBake(R) Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake(R) temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking (lower oven only)
- Seal in flavor and juices with the TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking system. A rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the lower oven circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection.
- 10" Rapid Boil Element
- The 10" Rapid Boil element is the right size for all your favorite 10" pots and pans. It's perfect for the foods you cook the most on your cooktop. Create your everyday favorite dishes with a flexible cooking element that has the power to take your dishes from an accurate simmer to a rolling boil. With the power to activate a partor all of the element at the same time, the Rapid Boil element combines two elements in one and allows for accurate low, medium and high temperatures.
- SteamClean Option
- Clean up after everyday light spills using heat and only 1-1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Oven Preheat (upper oven)
- Bring dinner from the oven to the table faster with 5-minute preheating. The upper oven preheats in just 4-1/2 minutes-faster than a full-size oven. Plus, its convenient size is great for everyday meals and offers the power you need to handle what you cook the most.
- Rapid Preheat
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Ideal for single rack baking, this option saves cooking time and energy.
- 6.7 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare hors d'oeuvres for a dinner party with our largest capacity double oven electric freestanding range. The 2.5 cu. ft. upper oven and 4.2 cu. ft. lower oven also have room to bake and roast holiday dishes, so there's always enough room to handle even your largest meals.
- 12"/6" Dual Radiant Element
- Provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware. The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans. The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
- Eco-Friendly Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- The eco-friendly ceramic glass cooktop withstands intense heat while resisting cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come. The easy-to-clean surface is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the earth.
- 6" Radiant Elements
- The 6" radiant elements offer the cooking power you need for everyday tasks.
- 6" Melt Radiant Element
- With both the power for everyday tasks and the low heat that's needed for melting and simmering, you'll have the flexibility you need with this 6" Melt radiant element.
- 6.7" Warm Zone Element
- Prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared. This 6.7" low-wattage element provides added flexibility and convenience.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window (lower oven only)
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and food undisturbed.
- Clock and Timer
- The clock can be set to display the time on a 12 or 24-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Adjustable Racks
- Three adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions in either the upper or lower oven to better accommodate cooking on multiple racks, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Keep Warm
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal.
- Sabbath Mode
- Allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- SpillGuard Cooktop
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop design. Its raised edges help contain spills and help these models deliver the complete cleaning package.
- Automatic Oven Light
- Enjoy the added convenience of an automatic oven light that provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whenever the door is opened. The oven light can also be turned on and off manually while the door is closed.
||2.5 Cu. Ft.
||4.2 Cu. Ft.
|Hot Surface Indicator
|Number of Oven Racks
|Number of Elements
|Right Front Type
|Left Rear Size (in)
|Right Front Size (in)
|Left Front Size (in)
|Center Element (watts)
|Number of Elements
|Left Rear Power (watts)
|Right Front Power (watts)
|Right Rear Power (watts)
|Center Element Size (in)
|Left Front Power (watts)
|Right Rear Type
|Left Rear Type
|Right Rear Size (in)
||6" - 3 turn
|Left Front Type
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the 6.7 Total cu. ft. Double Oven Electric Range with True Convection Cooking
||Receive up to a $600 MasterCard Prepaid Card with purchase of qualifying Whirlpool Appliances
||Receive up to a $600 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying Whirlpool Appliances
||Receive up to a $600 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of 3 to 5 qualifying Whirlpool Appliances