Berndes Stir Fry Pan. Made of vacuum-pressure cast aluminum that is superior to stamped in both shape and thickness. Berndes Tradition cookware is guaranteed never to warp. The 3-layer nonstick interior and 2-layer nonstick exterior surfaces protect foods from sticking and burning. Berndes Tradition cookware is exceptionally easy to clean and facilitates fat-free cooking. Wooden handles allow safe and easy transporting of pans, and stay cool on the stovetop so no potholders are necessary. The nonstick surface is designed to never chip, crack, blister, bubble or peel. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Vacuum-pressure cast aluminum made in Germany cast with
high-grade aluminum alloy.
- Guaranteed never to warp for long lasting durability.
- Nonstick surface designed never to chip, crack, blister,
bubble, or peel.
- Vacuum-casting process produces more stable, lighter weight
- 3-layer nonstick interior, 2-layer nonstick exterior
surfaces protect food from sticking and burning.
- Layer construction and perfectly flat base for excellent
cooking results and energy savings.
- Quick and easy to clean, no interior food trapping rivets.
- Nonstick surface for fat-free cooking without adding oils,
fats, or sprays.
- Stay cool wooden handles designed for comfort and
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty covering materials