The Micro Wash RGBW is a mini par can with smooth RGBW color mixing from seven bright 1-Watt LEDs, and features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, 32 built-in color macros, strobing, electronic dimming and has a 3-Button DMX display system on the rear panel.
The Micro Wash RGBW has a dual bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, table spotting, lighting retail stores or anywhere traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers.
- Black ultra bright mini par with 7x 1-Watt LEDs (2 Red, 2 Green, 2
Blue & 1 White LEDs)
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot
of heat onto performers
- 6 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, or 8 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color
Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 6-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cables (In/Out)
- 3-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 15W max
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (10,000 hrs.)
- Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 47/63Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.9” x 4” x 2.6”/ 175x101x66mm
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. /0.74 kgs.