With a meaty 500 Watt digital amplifier on board, a 10” anodized aluminium power driver and a complementing ABR driver, the X500 guarantees home theatre thunder combined with audiophile sound quality. Such room enveloping performance might conjure images of something much larger, but like the entire Minx family, the X500 has an amazingly compact footprint offering carefree positioning and easy set-up. The science behind Minx is difficult to explain, but much of the magic comes courtesy of an intensive two-year development programme by Cambridge Audio’s engineers to achieve extraordinary sound from incredibly small cabinets.
- Power Output: 500W
- Frequency Response: 23Hz (-6dB) – 200Hz
- Crossover: Active – variable 50Hz-200Hz
- Drive units: 1 x 10" subwoofer, 1 x 10" passive radiator
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 365 x 320 x 350mm (14.3 x 12.6 x 13.8")
- Weight: 11.7Kg (25.8lbs)
- Finishes: High gloss black, High gloss white