Featuring Fluorite optics that deliver sharper images with
less chromatic aberration, the new large-diameter EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM super
telephoto lens also takes advantage of magnesium and titanium construction for a
lighter weight and a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and
fingerprints to a minimum.
Because all three IS modes give the equivalent effect of up to four extra stops
of performance, and because plus the Power Focus mode enables smooth focus
change when shooting video, the EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM is ideal for capturing
rapid-fire action. Other improvements such as better dust- and waterproofing
make the Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM super telephoto lens an ultra
high-performance Digital Age tool combining Canon hallmarks of superb
ease-of-use with excellent durability.
- Ultimate optical performance by adopting 2x fluorite
element for improved optical quality and reduced chromatic aberration.
- Drastic weight reduction from 5,360g (11.82lb.) to
- Image Stabilizer up to an equivalent of approximately
4 full shutter speeds.
- Improvement of durability and operability, all-use
environment that meets the demands of the professional photographer.
- Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups (Including
drop-in rear filter, Fluorite: G2 and G4, UD Lens: None)
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system, with
- Closest Focusing Distance: 4.5m / 14.77 ft.
- Filter Size: 52mm Drop-In
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 6.6" x 17.6" / 168 x
- Weight: 138.3 oz. / 3920g
Included in the box with this product:
- EF 600mm F/4L IS II USM
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Cap E-185B
- Lens Hood ET-160 WII
- Canon Lens Wide Strap B
- Canon Drop-In Gelatin Filter Holder 52mm WII)
- Strap For Hard Case
- Monopod Mount
- Lens Case 600B
- Instruction Manual (Cd-Rom)
- Quick Guide (Special/Basic)