Equipped with a 1000-watt motor, this durably built countertop blender delivers the power needed for everything from blending up fruit smoothies before work or protein shakes after a work out to pureeing soup for dinner or mixing up frozen beverages when gathering with friends on a Friday night. The machine's Power6 TurboEdge design creates a strong vortex for thoroughly blended ingredients, while its automatic pre-set programs combine timed pauses with bursts of power for excellent results--choose from Smoothie, Ice Crush, or Pulse functions. A lightweight, 64-ounce, BPA-free, Tritan co-polymer jar comes included, complete with easy-to-read measuring marks up the side, a generous comfort-grip handle, a secure-fitting lid, and a drip-free pouring spout. Other highlights include a rugged die-cast metal base, low and high speed settings, backlit buttons, a count-up timer with an audible signal after four minutes of blending time, and a handy stand-by mode. Sleek and stylish, the blender measures 8-2/5 by 10-2/5 by 14-3/5 inches.
- 1000-watt 2-speed blender with rugged die-cast metal base
- Preprogrammed Smoothie, Ice Crush, and Pulse functions
- Simple control panel with backlit buttons; count-up timer; stand-by mode
- 64-ounce co-polymer lidded jar with measuring marks included
- Measures 8-2/5 by 10-2/5 by 14-3/5 inches