Cuisinart's new Multi-Clad Pro cookware brings you all the benefits of multi-layer construction at sensational low prices. Multi-Clad Pro pans are formed from three layers of bonded metals; pure aluminum in the center for rapid and even heat conduction, 18/10 stainless steel on the cooking surfaces and exteriors for beautiful, long-lasting, easy-care durability. This multi-layer construction ensures that heat is conducted evenly up the sides of the pans, just as it is on the bottoms. Multi-Clad Pro pans will quickly respond to changes in burner settings, cooking beautifully on the lowest or highest heats. They'll also last a lifetime with minimal care, cleaning up beautifully in the dishwasher. The newly-designed, arching handles are designed to minimize heat transfer and offer ideal balance when working with full, heavy pans. The rims of Multi-Clad Pro pans are tapered for drip-free pouring. Multi-Clad Pro cookware carries a limited lifetime warranty and really raises the bar for affordable, multi-layer cookware.
Professional Triple Ply Construction
- Professional Triple Ply Construction: Features a core of
pure aluminum bonded to a highly polished stainless interior and a
professional brushed stainless exterior.
- Heat Surround Technology: Allows for even heat distribution
along the bottom and side walls of the cookware.
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: 18/10 stainless
steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying
breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Perfect Balance: Long oven-safe handle and skillet design
are perfectly balanced for ultimate control.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip free pouring.
- Easy to Clean: Stick resistant 18/10 stainless steel easily
cleans to original mirror finish.
- Constructed to Last: Limited lifetime warranty