See your surroundings more clearly with BlueChart g2 data. With BlueChart g2, you'll get detailed marine cartography that provides convenient viewing of nautical content. BlueChart g2 allows you to see your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more. You will also have access to detailed mapping capabilities that include Safety Shading, Fishing Charts, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.
HXUS039R - Entire US
See your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort (sold separately)
*Only available on compatible devicesCoverage
Provides detailed coastal coverage of the U.S., including the East Coast from Key West, FL, to the Canadian border, and the West Coast from Puget Sound to the Mexican border; Alaska; Hawaii and major inland rivers; the U.S. Gulf Coast to the Mexican border and the Mexican Gulf Coast to the Yucatan. Canadian coverage includes the entire St. Lawrence Seaway, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. The Great Lakes are covered in their entirety as are the Lake of the Woods. Coverage includes Prince Edward Island, Anticosti Island, Vancouver Island, including the Inside and Outside Passages, the Aleutian and Channel Islands, the Bahamas, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cozumel, Cuba, Hispaniola, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.