Garmin Bluechart G2 Norway HXEU719L MicroSD/SD
Norway HXEU719L MicroSD/SD Chart
Detailed coverage of the entire coast of Norway and Svalbard. Coverage includes the Swedish coast to Halmstad, Læsø and Anholt, The Telemark Canal, Lake Mjøsa, Lake Mjörn and the norhtern half of Denmark, including all of the Limfjord. Ports covered include Aalborg, DN and Gothenburg, SE as well as Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Trondheim and Tromsø in Norway.
See your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort (sold separately