The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big (and therefore fewer!) loads.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round
energy and money savings
3 wash/spin speed combinations
- Speeds are matched to fabric type for great clothes care
9 wash cycles
- Discover convenient, preprogrammed settings for everyday fabrics
Auto- load sensing with 5 water levels
- Washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right
amount of water
Bleach and fabric softener dispensers
- Solutions are automatically mixed with wash water for bright,
Rotary-electronic controls (washer)
Power cord should be purchased separately.
These appliances are not approved for 120-volt operation.
- Dryer Capacity: 5.9 cu. ft.
- Washer Capacity: 3.4 cu. ft.
- Color Appearance: White on White
- Control Type: Rotary-Mechanical
- Maximum Spin Speed: 670 RPM
- Automatic Dry Control: Yes
- Wash/Rinse Temperatures: 5
- Number of Cycles: 9 Washer/4 Dryer
- Wash Basket Type: Stainless Steel
- Dispenser: Bleach. Fabric Softener.
- Wash/Spin Speed Combinations: 3
- Washer Cycles: Quick Rinse. Rinse and Spin. Spin Only.
- Cottons Cycle: Extra Heavy Soil. Heavy Soil. Medium Soil. Light Soil
- Permanent Press Cycle: Heavy/Medium/Light Soil
- Delicates Cycle: Medium/Light Soil
- Exhaust Options: 3-Way (Rear, Left, Right)
- Circuit Breaker or Time Delay Fuse: 30 Amp
- Volts/Hertz: 120/240V or 120/208V; 60Hz
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
Weights and Dimensions
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 271 lbs.