GE Profile and GE cooktops offer designer looks and redesigned performance. Discover radiant good looks in the newly enhanced GE Profile and GE gas cooktops with upgraded style and performance features. Now there is a gorgeous, full stainless steel frame on Profile stainless steel models, while GE versions have handsome stainless steel trim on front and back, as well as redesigned knobs with a sleek stainless appearance.
- Powerful ehaust system helps aim smoke, grease, odors and moisture into
the downdraft venting system
Gas on glass Cooktop
- With this design, the cooktop is a handsome ceramic material that is
very nearly flush to the countertop. The sealed burners are mounted directly
to the ceramic cooktop. Contains spills and boils-overs on top of the
cooktop for quick and easy cleanup. The burner head is removable for
cleaning at the sink. The cooktop material is the same ceramic material used
on GE electric smoothtop ranges and is cleaned with a scrubber (for
burned-on soils) and the cleaning cream is packed with the range.
Ceramic glass surface looks sleek and is incredibly easy to wipe clean
Sealed Cooktop Burners
- Designed to eliminate the gap between the burner element and the cooktop.
This helps contains food and spills on the surface for quick, wipe-away
cleaning. Plus, the burner cap is removable or cleaning at the sink.
Burner elements are sealed to the cooktop to keep foods and liquid contained
on the cooktop, making cleaning painless
- Grates that span the entire width of the cooktop and provide a flat,
sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners.
- Connected cooktop grates provide a study, uninterrupted surface that
allows pots and pans to move easily
- Premium-cast iron grates are designed to be safe in the dishwasher,
making cleaning etremely convenient. Dishwasher-safe grates
Grates are safe for the dishwasher so cleaning is as easy as ever
- Provide a more convenient way to maintain the cleanliness of the range.
- Just place the removable knobs in the dishwasher and you’re done
- ADA-Compliant: Yes
- Downdraft Exhaust: 400 CFM
- Cooktop Burners: Sealed
- Electronic Pilotless Ignition: Yes
- Ceramic-Glass Surface: Black
- Burner Grates: 2
- Color Appearance: Stainless Steel
- Frameless: Stainless Steel
- Gas Cooktop Electrical Rating: 120V
- Burners (NG/LP): (2)9100/8500, (1)11500/11000, (1)5500/5500 BTU
- LP Conversion: Included
Dimensions and Weights
- Overall Width: 29 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 22 7/16"
- Overall Height: 22"
- Cutout Width: 28 7/8"
- Cutout Depth: 20 5/8"
Product Guides and Information