This cooktop is great for island or peninsula installation, as its built-in downdraft vent captures smoke, steam, and odors right at the surface. And for efficient heating, two double-ring round elements allow you to choose which to use based on cookware size.
Perfect For An Island or Peninsula
- A downdraft cooktop removes smoke, steam, and odors without an overhead
Each Double-Ring Round Element Has Two Distinct Sizes
- You can choose which to use based on cookware size.
400 CFM Exhaust Rating
- Handles the venting requirements of cooking techniques from pan searing
3-Speed Fan Control
- Allows you to match the ventilation power to various recipes.
- Shows if any cooking surfaces are on or still hot.
- Offers a stylish appearance and wipes clean easily.
Warm Zone Element
- Provides a space to keep cooked food warm for up to one hour.
- Left Front Element Type: Radiant Dual
- Left Front Element Size: 9"/6"
- Left Rear Element Type: Single-Ring Round
- Left Rear Element Size: 8"
- Right Front Element Type: Single-Ring Round
- Right Front Element Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element Type: Double-Ring Round
- Right Rear Element Size: 9"/6"
- Left Front Element Wattage (@240V): 3,000 Watts
- Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 1,800 Watts
- Right Front Element Wattage (@240V): 1,200 Watts
- Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 2,200 Watts
- Cooktop Design: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Controls: Push To Turn
- Hot Surface Indicator: Yes
Dimensions and Weights
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the 30-In. Width Electric 4 Elements Downdraft Ventilation System Architect(R) Series II
||Receive up to a $1250 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid Appliances
||Receive up to a $150 Delivery and or Installation Allowance via a MasterCard prepaid card with purch
||Receive up to a $1000 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliances