Conveniently sized new fishfinder/chartplotter with high-bright, LED-backlit display, Broadband Sounder™ technology, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA w/83/200 T/M Transducer
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
Great for anglers and boaters who still want a convenient size -- along with a wide, easy-to-view screen for more sonar history and chart display.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- TrackBack- feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboVIew, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The 6.4"/16.3 cm display with LED backlight provides an easy-to-view, two-panel splitscreen - for example, with chart and Broadband Sounder - all at a more affordable price. Plus, HDS-7 offers the added option of a three-window view.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses.
Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS® software feature updates.HDS built-in cartography options:Americas*:
Enhanced U.S. basemap, or intuitive, life-like Insight USA mapping.Worldwide (non-Americas):
Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.*Restricted Areas Of Operation