Update of one of Nikon’s most respected NIKKOR lenses delivers sharp images and its fast maximum aperture ensures a bright viewfinder image as well as beautiful background blur. The moderate wide angle capability of the lens is suitable for interiors, weddings, photojournalism and landscape photography.
FX-format, ultra-fast classic wide-angle lens
- Update of one of Nikon’s most respected NIKKOR lenses; suitable for
landscapes, night scenes, interiors, weddings, photojournalism and
Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
- DX-format D-SLR the angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of
52.5mm in FX/35mm format.
Rear Focus (RF)
- Provides smooth and fast autofocus while eliminating front barrel
rotation and lens length changes.
Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders a more natural appearance to out-of-focus image elements.
Nano Crystal Coat
- Use of Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and interior flare
across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
Aspherical Lens Element
- Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of
aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation now
enhanced with a refined MF driving mechanism to reduces focus time lag and
improve ease of use in M/A mode.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color
consistency and reduced flare.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 44°
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 63°
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.2x
- Lens Elements: 10
- Lens Groups: 7
- Compatible Format(s): FX; DX; FX in DX Crop Mode; 35mm Film
- Distance Information: Yes
- Nano Crystal Coat: Yes
- Aspherical Elements: 1
- Autofocus: Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.98 ft.
- Rear Focusing: Yes
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Dimensions: (Approx.)3.27x3.52 in. (Diameter x Length); 83x89.5mm
(Diameter x Length)
- Weight: (Approx.)21.2 oz. (600g)
- Lens Case: CL-1118
- Lens Hood: HB-59
Included in the box with this product:
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G Wide-Angle Lens
LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
LC-67mm Snap-on Front Cap
HB-59 Bayonet Lens Hood
CL-1118 Semi-Soft Case