Snap crisp, detailed photos in low-light and fast-action settings with this Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 2202 telephoto zoom lens that features a Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and Nano Crystal Coat for minimal ghosting and lens flare.
F-bayonet mount type
- For use with select Nikon cameras, including models with FX- and
DX-format image sensors.
Silent Wave Motor
- Ensures fast, quiet autofocusing with simple manual focus override for
VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization
- With up to 5 stops of image stabilization compensates automatically for
Nano Crystal Coat
- Reduces internal lens element reflections across a wide range of
wavelengths to help eliminate ghosting and lens flare.
70-200mm focal length
- Wide range aids you in capturing optimal shots in a variety of shooting
22° 50' - 8° angle of view (DX-format)
- Along with a 34° 20' - 12° 20' angle of view (FX-format) for telephoto
- Allows you to capture up-close detail from far away.
1.36x maximum magnification
- Along with a 3.3' minimum focus distance allows you to capture small
subjects from a comfortable range.
f/32 minimum aperture and f/4 maximum aperture
- Let you gather light optimally, ensuring a high level of photo quality.
20 elements in 14 groups with 9 diaphragm blades
- Including 3 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements and 1
high-refractive index element provide optimal sharpness and minimize
- Type of Accessory: Camera lens
- Compatible with: Nikon cameras with an F-bayonet mount
- Lens: Telephoto zoom lens
Lens Focal Length(s): 70-200mm
The distance (in millimeters) from a camera's image sensor to its lens,
usually given in terms of the 35mm (film camera) equivalent. Cameras with
optical zoom have a range of focal lengths, while cameras without optical
zoom have a fixed focal length.
- Aperture Range: f/32 (minimum); f/4 (maximum)
The range, expressed in f-stop numbers, from a camera's largest lens opening
setting to its smallest. The greater this range, the more manual control and
creative license available to the photographer in regard to light and focus.
- Focus Range: 3.3' (minimum)
Distance over which the camera is capable of focusing on the subject.
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
Size of filters that can be screwed onto the lens to create different
- ENERGY STAR Certified: No
ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the
environment through energy efficient products and practices.
- Warranty Terms - Parts: 1 year limited
- Warranty Terms - Labor: 1 year limited
Included in the box with this product:
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Telephoto Zoom Lens
- 67mm snap-on front lens cap (LC-67), rear lens cap (LF-4)
- Bayonet hood (HB-60), semisoft case (CL-1225)