Snap crisp, detailed photos in low-light and fast-action settings with this Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 2202 telephoto zoom lens that features a Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and Nano Crystal Coat for minimal ghosting and lens flare.
F-bayonet mount type
- For use with select Nikon cameras, including models with FX- and
DX-format image sensors.
Silent Wave Motor
- Ensures fast, quiet autofocusing with simple manual focus override for
VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization
- With up to 5 stops of image stabilization compensates automatically for
Nano Crystal Coat
- Reduces internal lens element reflections across a wide range of
wavelengths to help eliminate ghosting and lens flare.
70-200mm focal length
- Wide range aids you in capturing optimal shots in a variety of shooting
22° 50' - 8° angle of view (DX-format)
- Along with a 34° 20' - 12° 20' angle of view (FX-format) for telephoto
- Allows you to capture up-close detail from far away.
1.36x maximum magnification
- Along with a 3.3' minimum focus distance allows you to capture small
subjects from a comfortable range.
f/32 minimum aperture and f/4 maximum aperture
- Let you gather light optimally, ensuring a high level of photo quality.
20 elements in 14 groups with 9 diaphragm blades
- Including 3 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements and 1
high-refractive index element provide optimal sharpness and minimize
- Type of Accessory: Camera lens
- Compatible with: Nikon cameras with an F-bayonet mount
- Lens: Telephoto zoom lens
Lens Focal Length(s): 70-200mm
The distance (in millimeters) from a camera's image sensor to its lens,
usually given in terms of the 35mm (film camera) equivalent. Cameras with
optical zoom have a range of focal lengths, while cameras without optical
zoom have a fixed focal length.
- Aperture Range: f/32 (minimum); f/4 (maximum)
The range, expressed in f-stop numbers, from a camera's largest lens opening
setting to its smallest. The greater this range, the more manual control and
creative license available to the photographer in regard to light and focus.
- Focus Range: 3.3' (minimum)
Distance over which the camera is capable of focusing on the subject.
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
Size of filters that can be screwed onto the lens to create different
- ENERGY STAR Certified: No
ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the
environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Included in the box with this product:
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Telephoto Zoom Lens
- 67mm snap-on front lens cap (LC-67), rear lens cap (LF-4)
- Bayonet hood (HB-60), semisoft case (CL-1225)