PAC's ingenious SWI-PS allows your factory steering wheel buttons to control select Pioneer and Sony receivers with a wired remote input. Great for retaining your factory steering wheel controls with an aftermarket receiver. The SWI-PS reads the factory steering wheel control data and translates into Sony/Pioneer wired remote signals. Requires factory steering wheel controls and a Sony or Pioneer receiver with wired remote input. Step-by-step programming and non-volatile memory make the SWI-PS a breeze to install and use.
Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer
- The SWI-PS converts the signals generated by the factory
steering wheel controls into Sony/Pioneer remote signals.
- Retains the steering wheel heater and air control buttons
on GM vehicles.
- Step-by-step programming with LED confirmation.
- Non-volatile memory will not lose programming even when
power is disconnected.
- Assign the buttons on your steering wheel to any of 9
specific functions: Volume Up, Volume Down, Mute, Track Up, Track Down,
Source, Preset Up, Preset Down, and Band.
- Wired interface is not affected by sunlight.
- The SWI-PS not only covers Ford, GM or Chrysler/Dodge but
also it covers Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chysler, GMC,
Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury,
Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Suzuki, Toyota and Volkswagan.
Oh, did we also say it covers Harley Davidson motorcycles?
- For Sony radios: Will only work on Sony radios that have
an input for the RM-X2S, RM-X3S or RM-X4S wired remotes. For Pioneer radios:
Unless noted, the SWI-PS will work with all Pioneer radios that have a
Steering Wheel Remote input.