Today, more and more people aspire to a healthy lifestyle, a lifestyle that includes healthy eating – and healthy food preparation. Sharp's new multi-purpose oven offers a unique combination of the healthiest ways to cook, all in one versatile appliance: SuperSteam Convection, Steam, Convection and Microwave.
One of the best ways to eat healthy is to take control of what you eat by cooking more meals at home. That means starting with wholesome, fresh, flavorful ingredients and using cooking methods that don't require the addition of large amounts of extra fat or sauces – and that results in fewer calories. With the Sharp's SuperSteam Oven you won't have to compromise on taste or appearance. It can help you change the way you eat by changing the way you cook!
- The SuperSteam Oven offers a unique combination of the healthiest ways
to cook all in one oven: SuperSteam, Convection, Steam and Microwave. It
cooks a wide variety of foods without compromising taste or appearance.
SuperSteam technology actually browns and crisps foods while retaining
moisture and natural flavors. Meats, poultry, fish and seafood are
exceptionally moist and tender.
- Microwave option provides speed and convenience.
- LCD display and automatic settings assure excellent results.
- Its the perfect second oven or second microwave.
- Foods that are good for you will look and taste better than you ever
- It's not just what you cook, it’s how you cook it. Now you can get
moist, flavorful results without the addition of fats and oils.
- No other oven cooks in so many healthy ways, giving you more control
over what you eat and how you cook it. It can help change the way you eat by
changing the way you cook.
- The included SuperSteam Cookbook includes healthy recipes, cooking tips
and nutritional information to encourage healthier cooking and eating.
Steam is Hot
- You want foods that are fresh and flavorful. Steam is a natural, gentle
cooking method, preserving nutrients and taste. Now Sharp offers the benefit
of steam cooking along with superheated steam that browns and crisps.
- Build the AX-1200 into a 30-inch wall oven cabinet with Sharp's optional
Deluxe Built-in Kit.
- Built-in design coordinates with other Sharp Insight® and Insight Pro®
appliances. To create a unique cooking center, build the Sharp SuperSteam
Oven above a Sharp Microwave Drawer and/or Warming Drawer.
- Place on the countertop or cart if built-in options are not an option.
- Display: Dot Matrix LCD display with visual prompts
- Controls: Control panel on right side; easy to use dial for food
- Cooking System: SuperSteam Convection, Convection, Steam, Microwave
- Convection Mode: 100º F-450º F temperature range, two-level baking
- Oven Capacity: 1.1 cu. ft.
- Microwave Output Wattage: 700W
- Microwave Distribution System: Antenna system, bottom feed
Automatic Cooking Categories
- SuperSteam/Convection: Balanced Meals, Poultry, Meats, Fish, Vegetables,
Pizza, Convenience Foods
- Steam: Vegetables, Fish/Seafood, Poached Eggs
- Microwave: 6 Sensor Cook® Settings, Reheat, Popcorn
- Reheating Options: Microwave Sensor or Manual Steam
- Defrosting Options: Automatic Microwave Defrost
- Manual Cooking, Reheat, Defrost, Proof: SuperSteam Convection,
Convection, Steam, Microwave
- Other Convenience Features: Clock (24hr), 11 Microwave Variable Power
Levels, Sound On/Off, Demonstration Mode, Child Lock, Sleep Mode
- Cleaning: Steam Clean Cycle
- Door Opening: Pull down door for flexible placement
- Interior Oven Light: Yes
- Color: AX-1200K (Black), AX-1200S (Stainless Steel and Black)
- Handle: Curved open handle
- Accessories (included): 2 porcelain enamel baking trays, 2 racks with
non-stick finish: high and low, 1 steam basket, SuperSteam Cookbook, Touch
- Optional Built-in Kit: RK-12S30
- Cavity Dimensions (w x h x d): 14-1/8" x 10-1/8" x 13-3/8"
- Outside Dimensions (w x h x d): 21-3/4" x 17-1/4" x 18-3/8" (20-1/4" D
- Outside Dimensions with Built-in Kit: 30" W x 19-1/" H
- Approximate Weight: Net: 51 lbs.
- Shipping: 64 lbs.
- AC Line Voltage: 120V, 60Hz, AC Only
- AC Power Required Microwave: 1.04 kW, 9.0A, Convection: 1.50 kW, 12.5 A
- Microwave Power System: Inverter
- Safety Compliance: FCC, DHHS, UL Listed. This SuperSteam Oven can be
installed above any electric wall oven, warming drawer or Sharp Microwave
Drawer models KB-6525, KB-6025, KB-6015 and KB-6002. See operation manuals
- Warranty: 1-year parts and 1-year labor with carry-in service. The
warranty continues for an additional 4-years for a total of 5-years, on the
megnetron tube for parts only. If AX-1200K or AX-1200S is built-in using
optional RK-12S30 Built-in Kit, in-home service is proved for the initial
one-year warranty period.
- UPC Codes:
RK-12S30 Built-in Kit: 074000617674
Product Guides and Information