The Sharp Aquos Q+ Series LC-60UQ17 60" Class 1080p Full HD Smart LED 3D TV
is equipped to handle 1080p and 4K viewing content. This LED TV has a native
1920 x 1080 resolution and utilizes Sharp Q+ subpixel technology to display 4K
It has active 3D technology, which allows you to view 3D material in full HD
resolution; two pairs of active 3D glasses are included. The TV's 60" screen has
an edge-lit LED backlight for displaying bright and vibrant images and a
12,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, which highlights the display's ability to
handle light and dark onscreen content.
With four HDMI and two USB ports you can connect multiple audio and video
sources. The USB ports not only support photo, music and video formats, but they
can also be used to upgrade the TV's internal software. A digital optical
interface is also built-in for outputting audio to an external sound system. The
TV's built-in down-firing speakers can produce up to 35W of total power with a
built-in subwoofer. As an ENERGY STAR qualified TV, it was designed for
efficient power management.
- In earning THX certification, the Aquos LC-60UQ17 LED TV passed 200
rigorous tests, meeting high industry standards for picture performance.
- Q+ technology divides each subpixel in two, resulting in 16 million
subpixels on the TV. More subpixels equals more detail and lower resolution
content is scaled to take advantage of this additional resolution. Q
technology takes a 1920 x 1080 resolution screen and makes an effective
resolution of up to 3840 x 2160.
- The built-in Revelation Upscaler takes all of your HD content and
optimizes it for the higher resolution screen.
- AquoMotion 960, Sharp's backlight scanning technology, quadruples the
TVs effective refresh rate to combat distortion on fast-moving content like
televised sporting events.
- The high-brightness panel's intelligent contrast engine constantly
analyzes the signal and enhances the brightness of the bright objects on the
screen while maintaining the black levels on the rest of the screen. The
result is a vibrant and dynamic image.
Smart Central 3.0
- This TV features the SmartCentral 3.0 smart TV platform, which allows
you to search less and discover more. A smart guide integrates cable,
satellite and streaming channels - no more switching TV inputs or apps to
find the shows you want to watch. SmartCentral also gives you access to
premium apps, from instant access to movies with Netflix and Vudu, to videos
with YouTube, music with Pandora and Rhapsody, social networking with
Facebook and gaming apps.
- Virtually everything you do on the TV can be done from your tablet or
smartphone. The SmartCentral 3.0 mobile app lets you search and discover new
content without interrupting what you're watching and launch it seamlessly.
You can change channels, volume, or inputs and adjust picture settings.
Additionally, you can share videos, pictures and music. With Miracast screen
mirroring technology, anything on your compatible smartphone, tablet or
laptop can be viewed in high definition on the TV without a wired
- Utilizing the TVs dual-core processor, the web browser is designed to be
fast and fluid. With the web browser, you can view your favorite Internet
connect on your TV's display.
Split-Screen Web + TV
- Sharp's split-screen experience lets you surf the web while you watch
TV, so you won't have to choose between your favorite show and your favorite
- The flash-enabled browser lets you view live animations from your
- An MHL connection turns a small-screen phone into a big-screen
experience. MHL delivers HD uncompressed video with up to eight channels of
digital audio. Since MHL also charges the mobile device, you can power-up
while you're connected. You can also control MHL-enabled mobile devices
using your existing TV remotes to easily access and select content. MHL
connectivity is available on HDMI input 4.
Automatic Software Updates
- This Aquos LED TV automatically updates its software as improvements and
optimizations are developed.
- This Sharp Aquos LED TV was engineered work seamlessly with virtually
all your gear, from Blu-ray players to cable boxes to gaming consoles. And
with 4 HDMI inputs, you can keep your options open.
Aquos Advantage Live (AAL)
- Aquos Advantage Live is Sharp's customer support service, featuring
real-time Remote Diagnostics Services. Through this service, advisors can
personally assist in remotely adjusting your TV, optimizing settings,
testing signals and checking connections to help ensure the best viewing
- When the TV is turned off, Wallpaper Mode lets you display virtually any
image you choose on the Aquos LED screen at a reduced light level that
mirrors museum conditions. Wallpaper Mode operates with low power
consumption and you can even set on and off times.
- This Aquos TV is designed with a high-quality finish on a thin diamond
Bezel & Table Stand
- Narrow Bezel Design, Slim Profile, Bezel Material: Aluminum (diamond
cut), Bezel Color: Silver (brushed), Stand Color: Dark silver (matte) and
Stand Shape: Branch.
35W Audio with Subwoofer
- The powerful 35W audio system features high fidelity with Clear Voice.
With a built-in subwoofer, you can experience a dynamic full-range sound
with low frequency impact.
- Auto Volume Control, Clear Voice, Simulated Surround and Wall Mount
- Dual Core Processor, Smart Apps, Remote Control App (iOS / Android),
Miracast, Web Browser, Split-Screen Web + TV, DLNA Certified and MHL
- Built-in Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, IP Control and Bluetooth: Audio
streaming, wireless keyboard and mouse (optional).
- Gaming Mode, Vintage Movie mode, Optical Picture Control (OPC) and
Enhanced Noise Reduction.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, Accepts up to 4K resolution at 30 Hz, Mobile
High-Definition Link (MHL) on HDMI input 4 and Audio Return Channel (ARC) on
HDMI input 3.
- Universal Remote Control, Child Lock, Sleep Timer, Closed Caption and
- Effective Resolution: Up to 3840 x 2160
- Native Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Full HD
- Backlight Type-Source: LED-Edge Lit
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 12,000,000:1
- Refresh Scanning Rate AquoMotion 960
- Bezel - Color/Material Aluminum (Black)
- Stand - Color/Material Dark silver hair line
- Broadcast System Analog: NTSC
- Digital: ATSC/QAMWall Paper mode: Yes
- Aquos AdvantageSM Live: YesOptical Picture Control (OPC): Yes
- Enhanced Noise Reduction: Yes
- Speaker Location: Bottom, Down Firing
- Speaker Output Power: 10 W +10W+ 15W (with Subwoofer)
- PC In (1-15 pin D-sub): 1
- Component Video Input(s): 1
- Composite Video Input(s): 2
- Built-in Wireless: Yes (801.11 a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth: Wireless keyboard + mouse (sold separately)
- Remote Control APPS (iOS/Android): Yes
- Language (English/French/Spanish): Yes
- Power Source AC: 120V, 60 Hz
- Energy Star Qualified (version 6.0): Yes
- VESA Compliant: 400 x 200mm / 15.74 x 7.87"
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- With Stand: 54-1/4 x 33-25/64 x 15-11/64" / 137.79 x 84.81 x 38.53cm
- Without Stand: 54-1/4 x 31-57/64 x 2-9/32" / 137.79 x 81.00 x 5.791m
- With Stand: 88.2lbs / 40.00kg
- Without Stand: 72.8lbs / 33.02kg
Included in the box with this product:
- Sharp Aquos Q+ Series LC-60UQ17 60" Class 1080p Full HD Smart LED 3D TV
- Sharp 1 Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty