I don't know why the term "soda jerk" stuck, because anyone who whips up luscious shakes is anything but. This nifty Waring drink mixer proves that point, and is really easy to operate. First, slide the 28-ounce stainless-steel mixing cup up under the agitator and secure the lip under the cup holder, resting the bottom on the cup rest. Then slide the control switch to low or high and that's it. It's versatile, too, making shakes or pancake batter, as well as whirring eggs and milk together for a perfect omelet. Best of all, its heavy-duty two-speed commercial motor whips a cup of cream in less than a minute. And, if you're feeling swank, it mixes up a grasshopper or brandy Alexander in a snap.
- Measures 5-3/4 by 7 by 18 inches; 5-year motor warranty
- Ideal for making shakes, whipping cream, or blending eggs
- 28-ounce stainless-steel mixing cup
- Heavy-duty, 2-speed commercial motor--whips cream in less
than a minute
- Simple to use and cleans easily with warm soapy water