(B)Whirlpool(R) 14.8 cu. ft. Chest Freezer with Dishpan Bottom(/B)(BR) (P)Take home a chest freezer that keeps your favorite frozen foods fresh and makes cleanup easy. Defrosting is easy thanks to a seamless dishpan bottom. It contains water when draining, while a solid core and lid offers enough strength to sit on without harming the chest freezer. Storing frozen foods with this Whirlpool(R) 14.8 cu. ft.model is also eco-friendly. Thanks to an ENERGY STAR(R) qualification, you can save money on utility bills while helping protect the planet. With coils that wrap around all five sides of the freezer, you'll also have peace of mind knowing food inside is nice and cold.(/P)
- ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
- ENERGY STAR(R) qualified chest freezers exceed government efficiency standards by at least 20% to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Solid Core Lid
- This chest freezer's solid core is durable enough to sit on without harming the chest freezer.
- Rounded Interior Corners
- Rounded interior corners and smooth steel interior make these chest freezers easy to clean.
- Large Storage Baskets
- Stop searching through a pile of frozen food. Whirlpool(R) chest freezers' large storage baskets provide compartmental organization so you can always find what you're looking for.
- Lid Lock with Key
- This chest freezer's lid lock and key will give you peace of mind knowing food inside is safe and secure. Using the lid lock and key, your chest freezer won't accidentally open and food will stay preserved.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Whether preserving meats or vegetables, this adjustable thermostat allows you to change the freezer to the ideal temperature for storing food.
- Defrost Drain with Hose Adapter
- Defrost your freezer with ease. Attach the included hose adapter to the defrost drain to easily remove water when preparing to defrost and clean the chest freezer.
- Mechanical Controls
- Adjust temperature settings with the mechanical controls.
- Temperature alarm
- Gives notification when freezer reaches temperatures above freezing to make sure you have a safeguard against accidentally leaving the door open.
- Interior Light
Product Guides and Information