(B)Electric Dryer with AccuDry(TM) Drying System(/B)(BR) (P)Installed side-by-side, under a cabinet, or stacked with your washer, this electric dryer goes just about anywhere you need it. The AccelerCare(R) and AccuDry(TM) systems automatically sense when clothes are dry and stop the cycle, saving 10 percent more energy than the already-energy-saving AutoDry(TM) system. Six cycles with four temperaturesettings ensure that you get results, while the Quiet Dry Plus noise reduction system helps keep the peace. Smart, quiet, and fits just about anywhere you want it. Done deal!(/P) (B)Model Number Variations(/B)(BR) (P) This model is similar to these older Whirlpool brand models:(BR)
- Built-in Sensors Help Prevent Overdrying
- Intuitive, built-in sensors enabled by 6th Sense(TM) technology automatically sense when your laundry is dry and stop the cycle so you don't have to.
- Energy-Saving Technology Saves You Time and Money
- Resource Saver(R) dryers combine the energy-efficient Eco Normal cycle with the AccelerCare(R) drying system, using up to 40 percent less dryer energy.
- Keep Operational Noise Out of Your Living Spaces
- This dryer's Quiet Dry noise reduction system uses special insulation to help reduce sound and vibration while your laundry dries.
- AccelerCare(R) Drying System
- Dry Time = Wash Time. Senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be and when clothes are dry. Automatically stops the cycle to save time & energy and also to prevent fabric damage and shrinking.
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Timed Drying
- Reversible Door
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Interior Drum Light
- Illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier.
- Optional Dryer Rack W10121663 Sold Separately
- Optional Stack Kit 8572546 Sold Separately
- Stack Kit provides a galvanized bracket to stack your new Duet(R) washer and dryer vertically, dryer over washer. May be installed in an enclosure if water supply faucets, electrical outlets and gas line connection (gas dryer only) are available. Installation instructions included. Basic tools required. At least two people needed to lift and move the units for your own safety.
- Optional 10" or 15" Pedestals Sold Separately
- Pedestals provide an ideal ergonomic solution to ease loading & unloading.
- Optional Laundry Worksurface Sold Separately
- AccuDry(TM) Drying System
- Measures moisture and temperature levels to automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry, helping to conserve up to 10% energy.
- 3 Automatic Cycles
- Long Vent Exhaust
|Dryer Fuel Type
||Reversible Side-Swing Door
||Interior Drum Light
|Number of Cycles
|Number of Cycles
||Time Dry 60 min
|End of Cycle Signal
||End of Cycle Signal
|Number of Temperatures
Product Guides and Information