Yamaha drew on its long experience as a manufacturer of top quality hi-fi speaker systems to developed the NS-AW392 all-weather model. We were able to make it extremely durable while still maintaining audio performance that's up to Yamaha standards. The woofer uses a highly responsive cone and fluid-cooled soft dome tweeter, both specifically processed for water resistance. The internal structure has been carefully designed for optimal time alignment between two units, providing proper sound imaging. A waveguide and front baffle ensure good sound dispersion characteristics. Tonal clarity in all frequency ranges are excellent, with very low distortion.
NS-AW392 All-Weather Speakers
- Smaller size outdoor speaker system that combines quality and
durability, and provides a wide variety of installation options
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Powder-coated aluminum speaker grilles
- Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement
- Wide range of applications for home theaters, small commercial spaces
and public buildings
- Three models (each a different size) to meet all types of application
- Recommended Usage: Outdoor Speakers or Front / Surround Speakers
- Type: 2-way acoustic suspension
- Woofers: 5-1/4" waterproof cone
- Tweeter: 3/4" fluid-cooled, coated soft dome
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz–25 kHz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 120 W / 40 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6-3/4" x 10-3/4" x 5-3/8"
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 13-1/2" x 10" x 12-1/2"
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 11 pr.