Ultraviolet (UV) Filter
• Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct.
• Multi-purpose fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white photos.
• Serves as a permanent lens protector.
Circular Polarizer (CPL) Filter
• Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc.
• Enables colors to become more saturated and appear clearer, with better contrast.
• Increases the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
Fluorescent (FL-D) Filter
• Corrects the green cast created when using daylight under fluorescent lamps with daylight tubes. It restores the natural colors of your shooting objects.
• Limited lifetime warranty
Get your questions answered by the community!