The 95mm Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out
light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
With the CPL Filter there is a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well
as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions.
Supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
This filter measures 95mm in diameter and is constructed from optical glass for maintained image quality.
• Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
• Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
• Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
• Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
• Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
• Constructed from high quality optical glass.
- Minimize Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Enhances Color and Tonal Saturation
- Low-Profile Aluminum Frame
- High-Transparency Optical Glass - 3-Layer Multi-Coating
Get your questions answered by the community!