The AIA-1350P HDTV antenna allows you to watch local network broadcasting without additional fees. It receives VHF/UHF channels, and provides amplified signals for improved audio and video quality. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, this model can be mounted to the wall, near the window, or placed in the deck or patio. An included 30 feet coaxial cable enables more placement flexibility.
- DEDICATED TO YOUR SATISFACTION – Our biggest concern is your experience purchasing and using our products. We want satisfied customers and to develop trust in the Polaroid brand. Simply contact us if you have issues with your antenna.
- [Note] The Channel reception depends on the homes distance from a broadcast tower, the surroundings, etc. So please do not place the antenna in the basement or any low-lying areas where the radio signal is very poor. In areas where signals are strong the amplifier can distort signal, where signals are weak they will improve it, Please try with or without the amplifier
- MOUNTABLE - mounts to Concrete, Brick, Drywall, Wood or any sized mast. Also, it may stand on any surface . We provide a long cable to make it easier to place the antenna as close or as far as you need.
- Please check the instruction manual of your tv to know how to scan for channels
- FREE TV FOR LIFE - Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! The Polaroid Indoor / Outdoor Amplified HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD
- Long Range Reception- up to 75 Miles
- Amplified For Improved Picture Quality
- Compact Design Ideal For Use In Buildings, Dorms & Outside Patios
- Mounts To Concrete, Brick, Drywall, Wood Or Any Sized Mast
- All Hardware Included
- Includes 30 Ft. Coaxial Cable
- Works With all Digital HDTVs & Analog TVs. (Analog TVs Require a Converter Box.)
- Receives Full Band HDTV I VHF I UHF Signals
- Antenna Can Stand on Any Surface
- Ideal For Backup Use During Cable Or Satellite Service Outages
- Easy Setup
Get your questions answered by the community!